This review of the top All in One home gym reviews is not based on a comparison of all the gyms which we believe to be the best however it is based on our own personal experience and research into each home gym.
The following review is of our favourite all in one units. We believe they are the best all in one home gyms in 2022 as they allow you to get a full body workout without numerous pieces of equipment, all for a competitive price.
We also do not include home gym reviews that we believe to be poor quality as we believe there are simply better options out there and do not see the point in wasting your time or risking your safety on a poor quality product which might not even last you long before faults begin to appear.
At the top of the list we have the Bowflex PR1000, this is a well-established product and one of the highest rated home gyms in the market. It gives you a great deal of longevity in terms of workout options and allows you to train at home, watch a bit of TV and then hit the rack. It is one of the most flexible home gyms you can get as it allows you to train virtually all aspects of your body. We really liked this and checked out there individual reviews of the unit.
For the more serious bodybuilders out there you might want to look at the Bowflex PR3000. We personally like more of the cross trainer/individual piece workout type of home gyms but we do recognize the importance to many people of having a more traditional bodybuilding system. The Bowflex PR3000 is one of the best because it is compact yet very versatile. It allows for a full body workout and you can even get a good cardio and anaerobic workout out of it as well.
We also liked the Bowflex Selecttech 552 model. The main reason for this is due to the features of the model. It offers you more than 80 different workout options, which is an incredible amount and allows you to switch things up and keep things interesting. It also gives you cardio and aerobic training options as well, which is rare on many of the top home gym models.
|Total Gym XLS||Best Overall|
|ICON Fitness Gold's Gym XRS 50||Budget Pick|
|Inspire Fitness Ft2 Functional Trainer||Upgrade Pick|
1. Total Gym XLS
- Unique design
- Heavy-duty steel frame held together with over 200 bolts for greater durability.
- Smooth operation and solid construction
- Great workout for glutes, back, biceps, abs, quads, delts, calves, hips, and feet.
- Portable and easy to store
One of the most popular cross fit machines out there, the Total Gym XLS can be used by homeowner, personal trainers, and athletic coaches alike.
It is a no-nonsense but extremely effective home workout machine that is hands down one of the greatest innovations to grace the workout world in the past decades.
All you have to do is slide yourself into the Total Gym and position your body the way you want to use it. Then, just turn on the power and get a full working out done.
2. Marcy MWM-988 Multifunction Steel Home Gym 150lb Weight Stack Machine
- Sturdy frame, won't tip over.
- Easy to assemble.
- Padded seat and back rest, great for lean workouts.
- Great for beginner to intermediate users
- Most compact weight machine in the industry!!
- Chrome spring bars and cables for low maintenance, good quality.
- High weight stack of 800lbs
- Chrome Olympic bar with hooks and stoppers.
- Comes with leg curl and leg extension attachments for hamstring fitness.
- Includes a wider than normal lat bar with foam padding.
- Assembly instructions are a bit vague.
- The seat could be a little more comfortable.
- Foot pegs seem a bit flimsy.
If you''re looking for a compact home gym, with lots of functionality for a reasonable price, this is a great option for you. It can provide a lot of resistance training options without taking up a significant amount of floor space.
This Marcy Multi-function home gym comes with a chrome Olympic curl bar with weight stack, multi grip handles with two pulley attachments, a double pulley with lat bar, and an impressive 800 lb. weight stack.
It also comes with a high back seat, curved walk-in design, padded seat and back rest, and a leg curl attachment for your hamstrings. It has a full-sized seat at 30" wide, which is more comfortable than you''d expect, with foot pegs that are adjustable to fit your foot size.
3. Weider Ultimate Body Works
- Very versatile machine
- Despite low weight capacity, good for both males and females.
- Easy to assemble
- Can be folded for easier storage and handling.
- Small foot print
- No space for a water bottle holder.
- Fairly fragile
Weider’s line of Ultimate Body Works machines combines the functionality of a number of individual fitness machines into one simple machine. This is the Ultimate, which combines the functionality of a number of different machines into a single device.
Weider Ultimate Body Works can be a good option for a newbie home gym enthusiast as well as someone who wants to take their training to the next level.
Weider Ultimate Body Works is essentially a full body workout device that allows you to do pull ups, muscle ups, cable crossover, sit ups, abdominal crunches, leg raises, pull aparts, dips, and push ups.
4. ICON Fitness Gold's Gym XRS 50
- 350 lbs of resistance
- Fully adjustable resistance levels from 0-50 lbs in 5-lb increments
- Quick-Set dual pin safety system with top and bottom dual locking pins
- Push pin design for safe, sure and convenient setup
- Highly durable welded steel frame with sturdy supports
- Dual grip Olympic® Bar® with safety stopper pin
- Quick-connect preacher curl/ab pad
- Extra thick bench pad
- Durable 12" x 50" exercise/workout mat
- DVD and workout guide
The XRS50 uses spring resistance to provide up to 50 pounds of adjustable resistance on each of the 18 different exercises. This one machine can replace all your free weights, and it can do all of your cardio and most of your core work, plus back, chest, shoulder and arm workouts. It allows you to target the upper and lower body at the same time.
It is a sturdy machine with large 5.2" columns with state of the art X-Bracing technology for maximum rigidity. It features a heavy gauge steel column with a foam padded 2"x3" welded steel anvil with center stabilizers and 8" centered crossmember for a rock solid feel.
The gold's gym XRS 50 machine also has foam padded bar supports for extra comfort and includes multi position handgrips, low pulley cable and adjustable preacher curl/ab pad. This is an exceptional quality multi-function fitness machine with many additional features.
5. Inspire Fitness Ft2 Functional Trainer
It includes a foot bar that allows you to place your feet or hook them to the handle for added stability. The foot bar is removable too, so you can use the machine without fully removing it.
You get a total of 20 different resistance levels which will keep you challenged as your strength increases.
There’s a plastic non-stick skid pad underneath the machine which helps it to stay in place whil